Learning How to Read the Akashic Records
As someone who loves to learn, I am always studying something. Whether I have my nose stuck in a personal development book or I’m trying (and often failing) at a new DIY on Pinterest, I really enjoy learning new things and broadening my education in general.
As we moved into 2020, spirit guided me to stop over-consuming content and courses and instead be super selective about what I decided to study and learn. They informed me that my time and energy are both limited and sacred, and to make sure that I was focusing on and completing things, rather than scattering myself across too many projects and goals and never finishing anything.
I heeded the guidance and instead of signing up for online courses and workshops willy nilly (as I’m known to do) , and buying allll the books on new and different topics, I waited to see what, if anything, I felt called to pursue this year.
I didn’t need to wait long!
For the past year or so, I’ve had an interest in the Akashic Records. I’ve had two readings done by two different practitioners and really enjoyed the experiences. I received so much valuable insight and wisdom that has really helped me along my journey.
Of course after these experiences, I had some stray thoughts that maybe I should look into a course to learn how to read the Records myself, but I didn’t really dive into this practice…
Until now 🙂
For the past few weeks, spirit has been like a neon sign blazing in my head and heart: “LEARN HOW TO READ THE AKASHIC RECORDS!” My guides have been super insistent on me diving into this right now, and I am following the call. And it’s been pretty wild so far, although I’ve only just started to dip my toes into this.
I’m starting with reading How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey by Linda Howe. Here are some fun synchronicities that have already popped up as I begin this course of study:
1) As I’ve been reading the book, this content and practice feels so familiar to me. I keep getting the visual of uncovering long written journals and revisiting them again for the first time in a long time. The Records are known to me on a much deeper, soul level.
2) Linda Howe was called to shamanism and shamanic drumming prior to delving into learning how to read the Akashic Records. This has happened to me recently as well! While attending a recent sound healing meditation, the drums activated me in a new way and led me to shamanic drumming meditations, which helped me connect to a new spirit guide.
3) In the book, before digging into how to learn to read the Records, Howe has a Pillar of Light meditation for the reader to complete. Her visuals are almost exactly the same as my own grounding & connecting to source/spirit practice. Like, almost exactly.
4) The information on channeling wisdom from the Records is very similar to how I’ve always channeled and received wisdom. It just sounds like once I open the Records, I’ll be pulling from a new source.
5) There’s an emphasis on spoken word when it comes to reading the Records, and literally last week, I was sharing with a soul sister of mine that I’ve felt called to channel while going on my morning walks and recording it on my phone (although I haven’t done it – yet.).
Needless to say, I am geeking out hardcore over all of these little magical experiences and learning how to read the Akashic Records. I’m excited to continue this area of study and see how this practice unfolds for me. I hope it’s a new service I can offer somewhere down the line, for sure!
In the meantime, I’m just really enjoying following the guidance of spirit and watching how doing so continues to unlock new spaces and gifts within me <3